We are humbled by the generosity of people from every organizational level who take time off work to support our Leadercast events. The work ethic and hospitality they show our attendees serve as a visible example of true servant leadership!
BENEFITS OF VOLUNTEERING WITH LEADERCAST
Leadercast endeavors to make volunteering a rewarding and enjoyable experience. Volunteers enjoy the opportunity to make a difference in their community as well as receive:
- Complimentary meals/refreshments
- Fun volunteer gift card draws
- Event T-shirts
- An opportunity to meet and work with exceptional people
- Access to leadership input
HOW CAN I HELP?
We welcome whatever time you can give us! We normally move into the arena two days prior to the event in order to set up and love having extra hands to help pack attendee registration bags and to ready our venues for our Atlanta-based events!
On event day, we start bright and early preparing to welcome and check in event guests. Team members who stay to help us clean up afterward really make our day!
Our sign-up form allows you to choose the shifts that work for you. Tasks involved over the prep and event days are physically active and include:
- Packing swag bags and setting up the venue
- Assisting with parking and greeting
- Registration, directing and assisting guests
- Coffee set up and lunch distribution
- Clearing venue and packing up resources at the close of the event
Volunteer registrations open a few months prior to each event. Check out our Leadercast website for more information about the events coming up in the Atlanta area. We look forward to hearing from you!