We’re always humbled by the generosity of people from every organizational level who take time off work to support our Leadercast events. The work ethic and hospitality they show our attendees serve as a visible example of true servant leadership!
BENEFITS OF VOLUNTEERING WITH LEADERCAST
Leadercast endeavors to make volunteering a rewarding and enjoyable experience. Volunteers enjoy the opportunity to make a difference in their community as well as receive:
- Complementary meals/refreshments
- Fun volunteer gift card draws
- Event T-shirts
- An opportunity to meet and work with exceptional people
- Access to leadership input
HOW CAN I HELP?
We welcome whatever time you can give us! Event preparation will take place on Wednesday, May 8, and Thursday, May 9, and the event is scheduled on Friday, May 10. We welcome full-time participation, but you can also choose individual days and shifts according to your availability.
Tasks involved over the prep and event days include the following:
- Packing swag bags and setting up the venue
- Assisting with parking and greeting
- Registration, directing and assisting guests
- Coffee set up and service, lunch distribution
- Clearing venue and packing up resources at the close of event
We’d love to have you on the team!