Webinar: Proven Strategies to Engage Millennials and Gen Z at Work
A generationally diverse workforce is better equipped to respond to today’s high-flux and disruption-prone marketplace. Since Millennials and Generation Z became a majority of the labor force, generational differences have never been wider as each generation has a varying perspective of work, leadership, technology and communication.
In fact, 52 percent of workers say they are least likely to get along with someone from another generation. Those who learn to lead and engage the emerging generations (and across generations), will gain the necessary competitive advantage in today’s exponential and fast-changing times. Join this informative session led by author, speaker and Inc. columnist Ryan Jenkins to learn how to be an effective cross-generational leader.
In this webinar, you will:
- Get to know who Generation Z is and what to expect from them at work.
- Understand each generation's perspective on leadership, communication, technology and work.
- Learn why generational diversity is a competitive advantage.
- Discover three strategies for engaging and leading Millennials and Gen Z.
- Find relevant examples of organizations and leaders successfully engaging the emerging generations.
Ryan Jenkins is an internationally published author and columnist at Inc.com. He has spent more than seven years as a speaker and trainer helping organizations gain clarity around the emerging generations so that they can effectively ...
Complete the following Action Items to put the insights in this video into practice,
and share them with your team to continue your leadership growth.
Perfect your new leadership skills every day with these exclusive Leadercast exercises, available to Subscribers! Click here to become a Subscriber.