Do you know a Leader Worth Following? Nominate him or her for the Leadercast Leader Worth Following award.
Each year, Leadercast actively seeks nominations for our annual Leader Worth Following Award. We need YOUR help.
We believe that leaders should think and behave differently. A Leader Worth Following embodies a foundation of core values. In addition, they actively demonstrate key leadership behaviors. It is this combination that produces actions that lead to longstanding results and relationships.
Nominations for 2017 have closed, but the nomination form for the 2018 Leader Worth Following award will open soon.
2013: Simply Lead Award -
(founder of Caine's Arcade)
2014: Beyond You Award -
(Author of "An Invisible Thread")
2015: Brave Ones Award -
Mayor Aja Brown
(Mayor of Compton, CA)
2016: Vision Award -
(CEO of SAP)
The Leader Worth Following Award will honor a Leader Worth Following. From the teacher who dedicates his life to his students, to the doctor who works overtime to ensure her patients are well, to the businesspeople who work tirelessly to exceed professional goals, we want to recognize this year’s Leader Worth Following.
The winner will be honored at (and must be available to attend) Leadercast Live on May 5, 2017 at the Infinite Energy Center in Duluth, GA.
To enter, please complete this NOMINATION FORM, which includes a 500-word narrative describing why the nominee is deserving of this award. You may submit more than one entry.
The deadline to submit nominations is Friday, March 17, 2017. Entries must be received by this date in order to be considered for this year's award.
A caveat: the nomination form is the chief criterion used in judging the awards; if requested information or specific qualifications are omitted, the nominee may be disqualified.
Give us examples of how your nominee has demonstrated his leadership; this could volunteer work, taking initiative, going above and beyond his/her regular scope of duties to make something or someone’s life better. Describe how the nominee uses an understanding of servant leadership.
NOTE: Leadercast reserves the right to publish submitted information and/or images in marketing materials and at the event. The winner will be chosen and notified by March 24, 2017.
Questions? Contact the Awards panel,
Complete the nomination form below and click Submit when ready.
No Purchase Necessary. Scroll through the list below for more details.
1. The Award Period will end Midnight, March 17; EST Time is governed by Sponsor’s clock.
2. Eligibility: All determinations of eligibility for the the Leader Worth Following Award (LWF) Award will be made by Leadercast (“Sponsor”) in its sole discretion, and whose decisions are final. Employees, officers, directors and immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their spouses regardless where they live) or members of household of Sponsor or any other companies within GiANT IMPACT, or advertising, design, printing and publicity agencies and anyone connected with the production or distribution of this LWF Award are not eligible to enter or be awarded the trip.
3. How to Enter: Enter the Nomination Form and Submit your entry. To enter, you must provide your First Name, Last Name, Contact Phone Number, Email address, and info about the nominee.
4. Award Selection: Winner will be notified by Midnight EST, March 24, 2017, by Leadercast.
If a winner is unable to attend the event, Leadercast will work with the winner to complete a video or reserves the right to award a new winner.
5. General: The LWF Award, winner selection and verification will be supervised by Sponsor. No participant or winner shall have the right to contest any decision by Sponsor concerning any aspect of the process or the interpretation of the Official Rules or the determination as to the qualification of entries. By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to make necessary modifications to the LWF Award (or to disqualify any individual implicated in any of the following actions, whether based on suspicion or actual evidence), if, for any reason: (a) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, improper actions by Entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the process, (b) or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper processing of Entries per the Official Rules, or (c) the process is otherwise not capable of running as planned by Sponsor. By submitting your entry, you explicitly agree to release and hold harmless Leadercast, GiANT Impact, and their respective, advertising, design, and production agencies and print production agencies and all their respective shareholders, directors, officers and employees, one and all, from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity, including all “costs”, which you now have or may acquire, by reason of any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, or any reason, occurring during or arising out of your participation in the LWF Award and the acceptance and use or misuse of an award. Winner waives the right to 1) assert as a cost of winning the prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said prize, and 2) claim any liability (including attorney's fees and costs) which might arise from redeeming, seeking to redeem or traveling to/from redeem said award. The right to receive the award is non-assignable and non-transferable and no award substitution, transfer or exchange will be allowed. An award or award notification that is returned as undeliverable will disqualify the winner and an alternative winner may be selected.
6. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. If any provision of this award shall be deemed to violate any federal, state or municipal law, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Void where prohibited, licensed, restricted or taxed. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE LWF AWARD MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
7. This offer, or a summary of the offer, may not be reproduced, reprinted or published elsewhere in any format without the written permission of the Sponsor.
8. Acceptance of the award constitutes permission to use a winner's name, city, state, voice and likeness and any and all identifying characteristics including, but not limited to, the taking of photographs and/or videos by Sponsor's photographer/videographer for publicity purposes, without further consent or compensation, unless prohibited by law and winner agrees to execute any and all documents requested by Sponsor to convey such rights to own all the results thereof. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to obligate Sponsor to make use of any of the rights granted herein and winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use of any and every nature and kind.
9. Sponsor and all production agencies are not be responsible for (i) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, (ii) failure of any Entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, (iii) communications line, hardware and/or software failures, (iv) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the LWF Award opportunity, (v) theft or destruction of, tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of Entries and/or Entry information, or (vi) Entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, incomplete, and/or unintelligible (or any combination thereof). LEADERCAST MAKES NO WARRANTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE AWARD. LEADERCAST EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
10. All entries submitted become the property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned.
12. By entering, an entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, actions and causes of action arising out of or connected with this entry or the award and all issues and questions concerning the validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in a Federal court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Gwinnett County, Georgia. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering and never shall include consequential, incidental or punitive damages and in no event attorneys' fees. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
13. The LWF Award is sponsored by Leadercast, 702 Old Peachtree Road, Suwanee, Ga 30024.