Our fully supported experience provides you with all the content and tools you need to easily host a powerful event that will create meaningful growth with THE ONE THING.
- An online portal that guides host sites through the entire process
- Marketing timelines, graphics, and email templates
- Portfolio of speaker photos and biographies
- Online and social media images and templates
- Customizable PDF and printable flyers, posters, and more businesses
Transform you community by hosting an inspirational event that will serve people.
The One Thing
10 of the world’s most influential and acclaimed leaders to share the stage for one amazing day to all answer the same question:
What is the one thing that makes a leader worth following?
The One Thing, will be the spark that ignites your excitement and motivation to grow into a leader worth following. You will experience transformational insights from these incredible speakers. Attend, experience and find your One Thing.
American actor, director, and children’s television host
Founder and CEO of Character Lab, and NY Times best selling author
Aerospace engineer at the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Executive Director of the Flow Research Collective, Author, and Journalist
Founder of theBoardlist, Former President of StubHub
CEO, and Sports Agent hailed as “the female Jerry Maguire” by CNN
Best selling author, pastor, and founder of North Point Ministries
Science Journalist, Teacher, Consultant, and Best selling Author
CEO of Trust Edge Leadership Institute, and inventor of The Enterprise Trust Index
Franciscan friar, and founder of the Center for Action and Contemplation
CEO of Leadercast, Author, Storyteller, and CEO of Boonrise Creative Agency
Actor, Writer, Avid Pop Culture Consumer, and The Leadercast 2022 Host
what to expect
Every Leadercast participant walks away inspired, better equipped, and motivated to lead in new ways. The ripple effects from hearing world-class leaders, athletes, disruptors, innovators, and teachers are invaluable.
Fully supported so you are successful
Host site leaders have access to our Host Site Portal that provides guidance and marketing materials to help you to be successful.
Plus, after the live event host sites and access to:
- Facilitation Guide: A downloadable summary of every speaker’s session with 3 key takeaways that can be used after the event to create a dialog in team meetings or one-on-one discussions.
- 30-day membership * to Leadercast NOW, a platform of more than 1,200 short-format videos from renowned speakers sharing personal leadership insights that can be used for your own growth.
* Leadercast NOW members who contract to become a host site will receive an additional 30 days of membership at no cost.
WE MAKE IT SIMPLE
Our team has helped thousands of organizations create successful events.
Let us help you create your next successful event, too.
Talk with an experienced expert
Leadercast is affordable and can be experienced as a live broadcast, simulcast on your timezone, or on-demand event creating an experience that’s tailored to meet your needs.
We equip you for success
Our team will provide you with marketing resources and post-event facilitator’s guides to drive engagement and excitement. And we’ll be there with technical support for a seamless day-of experience.
Generate revenue while igniting growth in your community
You’ll have fun, be surprised with new perspectives, and earn income from attendance fees and sponsorships.
revenue generating events
- Reliable revenue-generating opportunity
- Professionally produced original leadership content
- Fully supported by a dedicated success team
- Access to world-class presenters
- Community engagement event
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to the community
- Energize the organization with new ideas
frequently asked questions
Leadercast one-day events and resources deliver original content from the world’s best leaders, innovators, and teachers to inspire, empower, and motivate the leader inside us all. Leadercast produces the world’s largest one-day events seen around the world through in-person attendance, simulcasts, and customizable on-demand broadcasts. Over the past 20 years, Leadercast experiences have inspired growth for nearly 1 million leaders and their organizations.
A host site is an organization or venue where a Leadercast event is broadcasted as a live event or rebroadcast to an in-person or online audience at a later day and time. A Leadercast host site is an organization that has promoted and sold or issued tickets to participants.
Host site organizations present a Leadercast to their community or organization as a value or benefit event. They often provide the content as a revenue-generating activity and charge an admission or ticket fee. A host site should be prepared to announce and promote their Leadercast event to ensure attendance. No special equipment is required beyond reliable wi-fi connection and the commonly used equipment to project or display video content to your audience.
- Simulcast is a video broadcast that occurs as the event occurs, but may be adjusted to your timezone.
- Rebroadcast is a video event that occurs on a set date after the live broadcast.
- On-demand is similar to a rebroadcast but may include some, but not all of the presentations from the live event.
Yes. There is no extra equipment necessary. Host sites are provided with a secure video link or series of links that will play each video.
Leadercast provides access to a designated Customer Success Expert to guide you throughout the process. In addition, host sites have access to our Host Site Portal which provides step-by-step instructions, marketing guidance, templates and all the resources needed to promote and execute a successful event.
No. Each host site is provided a limited-access link to our original content solely for the purpose of the event. The link and access expire after the event. Due to contractual agreements with our presenters, rebroadcast, sharing, or displaying in ways other than explicitly outlined in the contract is prohibited.
No. Leadercast provides a limited-access license to host sites. Leadercast and/or the speaker retains copyright and ownership.
Host site organizers and/or individual virtual attendees will be issued a personalized “watch code” by email prior to the event.
Leadercast will provide nationally accredited Continuing Education. You can review current information about CEUs that are available with each event.
Leadercast produces a variety of online and in-person events. Please check our events page for the last offerings.
Host Site Portal which provides step-by-step instructions, marketing guidance, templates and all the resources needed to promote and execute a successful event. Access to the Host Site Portal is provided after signup.